West Park Healthcare Centre and Infrastructure Ontario are pleased to announce that EllisDon Infrastructure Healthcare (EllisDon) has been awarded a fixed-price contract to design, build, finance and maintain the West Park Healthcare Centre Capital Redevelopment Project.
The selection of EllisDon is the result of an open, fair and competitive procurement process overseen by a third party fairness advisor.
The EllisDon team includes:
• Applicant Lead: EllisDon Capital Inc.
• Lead Architect: CannonDesign Ltd & Montgomery Sisam Architects
• Constructor: EllisDon Design Build Inc.
• Facilities Management Provider: EllisDon Facilities Services Inc.
• Financial Advisor: EllisDon Capital Inc.
• Mechanical and Electrical Subcontractor: Modern Niagara Toronto Inc. & Ozz Electric Inc.
The contract is valued at $1.2 billion, which reflects the payments made during construction, the substantial completion payment, and the facility maintenance payments over 30 years.
EllisDon will now mobilize on site and work will begin this fall. Construction is expected to be complete in early 2023.
Links: Overview of Campus Development | Project Milestones | FAQ
For questions or comments, please contact the Campus Development department at 416-243-3600 ext. 2111 or email@example.com.